Experience a range of amenities in one of the world’s most spectacular harbours
Annual Moorage Information
Coal Harbour Marina is Vancouver’s premier location for your saltwater moorage. We offer 242 berths ranging from 30’ to 330’. All annual tenants receive the following:
- Secure, sheltered cement floats protected by a triple breakwater system
- 24-hour staffing
- Dual security gate protection
- 16-camera video monitoring
- 30A, 50A, and 100A Power services available
- Potable water
- Complimentary dockside waste removal services (restrictions apply)
We are currently full, but you can still apply for our waitlist. The following are our waitlist and administration fees:
- For boats that are 50’ and less: the deposit (refundable) is $10,000 with an annual $500 (non-refundable) administrative fee
- For boats that are 60’- 120’, the deposit (refundable) is $20,000 with an annual $500 (non-refundable) administrative fee
- For boats that are 120’ and above, the deposit (refundable) is $35,000 with an annual $500 (non-refundable) administrative fee
*Rates are provided for information purposes only and are subject to change without notice
1. Moorage is calculated based on the greater of the Slip Length (SL) or “stem to stern” vessel Length Overall (LOA) – minimum charge of 30′.
2. Moorage will be calculated on a pro-rata basis for over-width vessels exceeding the maximum berth beam .
3. Pre-Payment of First + Last Month Moorage is required for Annual-Monthly Installment Payment Plan (subject to Marina approval).
4. Post-dated cheques or credit card payment pre-authorization is required for Annual-Monthly/Quarterly Installment Payment Plans.
5. Financing fees of 3.5% apply for credit card payments of annual moorage.
6. A Marina Services Fee (power provision & meter reading, water, sewage, waste & recycling, other) of $25 per month will be invoiced quarterly.
7. Electricity Consumption Cost Recovery Charges are calculated on individual usage and invoiced quarterly (due & payable within 30 days).
8. Vessel tenders and/or dinghies may only be stored on the Licensed Vessel – dinghies left afloat will be removed at tenant risk & expense.
9. Many slips are cable ready – contact Shaw Cable (604 280-8818). Telephone service connection may be available – please enquire.
10. Disposal of any oil/fuel product, antifreeze/engine fluids, boat renovation/repair materials or toxic substance within the marina is prohibited.
10. Recreational Vessel Moorage only. No live-aboard, chartering or commercial use permitted.
12. Coal Harbour Marina is staffed 24-hours. Administrative services available Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm.
*Taxes applicable to Moorage & Electrical Connection charges