Coal Harbour Marina is Vancouver’s premier provider of salt-water moorage; centrally located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver. Annual tenants are offered a superior range of yachting amenities in one of the most spectacular harbours in the world!
Annual Moorage Information
Coal Harbour Marina is Vancouver’s premier location for annual salt water moorage featuring 242 berths ranging from 30’ to 330’ … April 1 – March 31 Moorage Term
Why Choose Us?
- Docks – Secure and sheltered cement floats protected by triple breakwater system
- Security – 24 hour staffing, dual security gate protection, 16 camera video monitoring
- Power, Water & Waste – 30A, 50A & 100A service available along with crystal clear drinking water. Complimentary dockside waste removal service for annual tenants (some limitations)· Shared Guest Moorage Program – Unique to Coal Harbour Marina
*Rates provided for information purposes only and are subject to change without notice
1. Moorage is calculated based on the greater of the Slip Length (SL) or “stem to stern” vessel Length Overall (LOA) – minimum charge of 30′.
2. Moorage will be calculated on a pro-rata basis for over-width vessels exceeding the maximum berth beam .
3. Pre-Payment of First + Last Month Moorage is required for Annual-Monthly Installment Payment Plan (subject to Marina approval).
4. Post-dated cheques or credit card payment pre-authorization is required for Annual-Monthly/Quarterly Installment Payment Plans.
5. Financing fees of 3.5% apply for credit card payments of annual moorage.
6. A Marina Services Fee (power provision & meter reading, water, sewage, waste & recycling, other) of $25 per month will be invoiced quarterly.
7. Electricity Consumption Cost Recovery Charges are calculated on individual usage and invoiced quarterly (due & payable within 30 days).
8. Vessel tenders and/or dinghies may only be stored on the Licensed Vessel – dinghies left afloat will be removed at tenant risk & expense.
9. Many slips are cable ready – contact Shaw Cable (604 280-8818). Telephone service connection may be available – please enquire.
10. Disposal of any oil/fuel product, antifreeze/engine fluids, boat renovation/repair materials or toxic substance within the marina is prohibited.
10. Recreational Vessel Moorage only. No live-aboard, chartering or commercial use permitted.
12. Coal Harbour Marina is staffed 24-hours. Administrative services available Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm.
*Taxes applicable to Moorage & Electrical Connection charges
Great facility with nice staff who greet us every time with a smile and a welcome. Love it here at Coal Harbour Marina!